Saturday, October 13, 2012 -
The Fire Department once again held the annual house at Fire Headquarters this past Saturday October the 15th. The event was attended by over 300 people. Demonstrations of equipment as well as fire prevention lectures on exiting your house and how to deal with cooking fires were visually demonstrated for the attendees. Mayor Anesh and the Council took time to stop by as well as attend the earlier Memorial Services held at the Fire Department site. All were in agreement that the event was a huge success. We encourage all to check their smoke detectors and to invest in a Carbon Monoxide detector if they do not have one. The Fire Prevention Bureau had free battery operated smoke detectors if you need one. Please call our office at 908-756-4761 and request this item and we will make arrangement to either drop it off or install it for you.